Thursday, January 2, 2014

There are days I want to cry. There are days where I just want to laugh out loud. And then there are days where all I want to do is be by myself. To rediscover the dreams God has given me.
I ashamedly admit this, but I've let all the voices, and noises of this world drown out the only one that matters. His. Jesus.
Some days I just have to turn the world off, because it becomes overwhelming. I can't focus on the tasks He has given me, or the super big scary dreams that are hiding in the depths of my heart. I let fear consume me at times.
I'm sure we have all had times like these. And it's those times that just leave me in awe of Jesus. How wonderful, sweet, patient, and kind He really is. When you take the time to sit down, and think about it; who do you know that would jump in front of a bullet for you? Who would die for you? Probably not very many people. But Jesus did. And that's what leaves me in awe. He loves us so much that He would die for us.
So when all of the voices of the world come flooding in, and you start losing your way. He doesn't get super angry with you. He's ever patient, and loving. He will lead you back on the path He has designed for you.
There are days where I am so hard on myself, and no one else has to put me down. I do it myself. Those are the days where I have to just find a place that is quiet, and focus on His words. Or listen to powerful worship music to bring me back.
We all mess up. We all make mistakes. Even if we have made mistakes so big, and it feels like He won't forgive us. He is always waiting for us, to come to Him, with open arms.

 Love always,
)(ope*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...