Monday, November 4, 2013

Grateful November


After reading yet another one of Lara Casey's blog posts, I've decided that during this month of November I would do a Grateful November series. It seems like all I see on television are during the month of October are Halloween shows, then we skip right to Christmas as soon as November 1st gets here. It seems like everyone has forgotten about Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is not just about watching the Macy's Day Parade, eating as much turkey as you can, and playing football. It's about spending time with family. Don't get me wrong, I love doing all those things on Thanksgiving, even going out black Friday shopping! But we should spend a little time being grateful. That's one reason why I wanted to start this series. 

So I'm 4 days behind so let's get caught up:

1) I am grateful for just being alive.
2) I'm grateful that I'm healthy.
3) I'm grateful that I'm healthy enough to work. 
4). I'm grateful to live in a beautiful place. 

2013 has been an exhausting, and crazy year thus far. I've made so many mistakes, learned really hard lessons, put way too much work on myself, and have left myself literally no time to breath! So this month, it all changes. I'm going back to the heart of what God has called me to do. No excuses. 

You may think that it's hard to find something to be grateful for when your world is completely falling apart. I thought the same thing, especially last month. But the Lord has shown me, I am so very blessed! It doesn't matter who walks in, or who walks out of your life, or what is going on, there is always something to be thankful for. Even if it's just being alive, and seeing all these beautiful colors of fall. 


See you tomorrow for another Grateful November post, lovlies!

Love,
)(ope*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...