Monday, July 14, 2014

To Be Or Not To Be A Youtuber?

YouTube has completely taken over my television watching time. Don't get me wrong, I still love watching certain programs that come on my television, but I think we have a digital revolution upon us. YouTube, Netflix, and Hulu are much more convenient. We can watch our favorite movies, programs, or YouTube celebrities with limited commercials. And I for one am joining the YouTube takeover, by becoming a YouTuber. 

I want to simply preserve my memories, and if I happen to make a few friends along the way, well, that's good too. I love to create community, and have community with others. I have started doing weekly vlogs, and I hope to involve YouTube in my photography business by creating engaging "commercial" like videos, and educational material. Plus, it has always been a dream of mine to be in front of a camera doing something fun, and inspirational. Who knows where this journey will take us? But I love to just be creative, create community, and hopefully get the chances to inspire others. 

I hope that you will subscribe, and join me for the ride. 


Love always,
)(ope*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...